Saturday, 19 July 2014

MTR v2 progress

I have made good progress in the last week with the MTR v2 kit from Steve Webber. I started last Sat to solder after making an inventory check and laying out all the material adequately in paper bowls.

The magnifying glass with lighting I got at Maplins and a thin and long tip for the soldering iron has made the job easy.

So far I have completed all the SMD stuff and I am half way with the Through hole bits.
In a couple of days I should begin to test, debug and calibrate it, hoping all is ok.

Here a couple of pics of my progress so far.



Looking forward to get this guy s/n 370 on the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment