I went to the post Office Depot to pick up my tribander this morning. Initial impressions are fb. Very good quality.
I read the instructions last night until late. I will begin the build in a few weeks. I am thinking I want some more practice with SMD soldering.
I have ordered today some new replacement tips for my soldering iron.
In the mean time, I worked some DX with the States with my G11 SDR QRP on 15m in the CQ-M international contest on cw today. It was the first time I loaded the new loop on this band. I also worked about 20 EU stations easily with my HB1B 4Watts on 20m. My cw copying is improving, not too much trouble to pick up the callsigns and exchanges.